Goals for the LP team by May 1. 2005
- Site Renovations â€“ Cleanup of GPC specific content complete.
- Groups and permissions settings established.
- unnecessary - should evolve ad hoc and minimally, only as needed - GPC did this stupidly/wrong and created a maze of bad structures that were never used, and when anyone tried to use them, it was only to strangle GPC-LP - _user_CDH
- Participant announce list established -MLP
- Funding proposals and prospectus developed.
- without these there is no "business plan" - _user_CDH
- complete list of all issues, British Columbia issues and electoral reform referendum issues - interest in this will peak in early May 2005 and be instantly important all across Canada if Single Transferable Vote is approved. Also this is a condition of the NDP to support a Liberal minority in case of a snap Canadian federal election, 2005 and will likely also be a condition of those Greens who stay out of that election, to leverage the weakness of the GPC and gain something from staying out