this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
Left Libertarian politics combines economic freedoms with reformist democratic institutions - small state, anti-corporate, civil liberties.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
democrat ,small state, individualist, idealist, narrow focus
- feel less accountable to the social standards of others
- tolerate experimenting with drugs and alcohol
- people who "make do" on their own
- working to get a â€œwise decisionâ€ even if it takes longer.
- worrying about being popular or fashionable.
- subsidies for industry
- secrecy and the withholding of information.
Philosophy: Independence Democrat
Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
agism legalization of marijuana abortion children's rights death penalty economic injustice employment gun control homelessness public health sweatshop affirmative action police biodiversity air quality file sharing genetic engineering whistleblower tax reform urban sprawl corporate social responsibility
(please add/remove an issue)
William Lyon Mackenzie
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)