this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
Town Hall Democrats are independent minded social and economic freedom lovers prefer local control rather than distant bureaucracies, even if it means a less extensive social safety net. This type of individual would prefer that all problems be able to be sorted out in town hall meetings (preferrably within walking distance). The implication is that they would favor the dismantling or reorganizing of government to provide something more like corner store service to the people.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
democrat,small state, individualist, idealist, narrow focus
- less interference in the free market
- people who "make do" on their own
- doing away with arbitrary rules.
- enforcing their right to privacy
- seeing issues as a collection of stories
- seeing things as absolutes
- secrecy and the withholding of information.
- subsidies for industry
- expanding the bureaucracy.
- trying to make everyone dance to the same tune.
Philosophy: Independence Democrat
Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
tobacco affirmative action civil rights entrepreneurship assisted suicide food security freedom of religion welfare corporate governance direct democracy habitat conservation pollution censorship tax reform zoning recreation facilities
(please add/remove an issue)
Stompin Tom Connors
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)