this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
A syndicalist seeks to disperse most or all state power to local communities, perhaps to the point of favoring city states, or government by local labor or business federerations.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
democrat,small state,collectivist,rationalist,wide focus
- the idea that society needs a "paradigm shift"
- governments working from a set of logical rules.
- a strong sense of social responsibility.
- think often in terms of â€œus and themâ€
- people who "make do" on their own
- making decisions on a case by case basis which can lead to bias favoristism.
- those who break the law
- expanding the range of national public insurance programs (employment insurance, old age *pensions, medicare and disability programs)
Philosophy: Communitarian Democrat
Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
immigration constitutional reform homelessness language productivity unemployment amateur sport corporate governance electoral system migration rural development Senate reform climate change tax reform property rights waste management community planning urban development employee ownership corporate social responsibility foreign ownership consumer rights
(please add/remove an issue)
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)