this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
Utopians of the 19th century established dozens, if not hundreds of self sufficient, egalitarian, democratic communities. Their idealism is rooted in a belief of the maleability of human nature - good people are made not born. As such they sought to develop communities in which good characters could be formed through hard work and community values in a democratic cooperative-type environment.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
democrat,small state, collectivist,idealist,wide focus
- people who "make do" on their own
- competition, and facing challenges
- trying to be fair
- looking to scriptures, rights, or treaties.
- the idea that systemic changes can happen if large numbers of people make small contributions.
- people who flout "community standards".
- those who are disloyal
- a program of incremental changes.
Philosophy: Communitarian Democrat
Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
(please add/remove an issue)
Ann Lee - Quote:
"Itâ€™s the Gift to be simple
The Gift to be free,
The Gift to come down
Where the Gift ought to be . . ."
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)