This is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
entitlement programs, and a limited use of the state as a means to redistribute income.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
democrat, small state, collectivist, idealist, narrow focus.
- a state to focus on basic needs â€“ food, housing, health, jobs
- looking to scriptures, rights, or treaties.
- being patriotic
- thinking often in terms of â€œus and themâ€
- tax cuts, particularly for high income individuals or corporations.
- privatization of some government services
- free trade
- relying on "procedure"
- trying to make everyone dance to the same tune.
- putting too much trust in statistics.
- those who break the law
- people who flout "community standards".
- vesting too much power in individuals
Philosophy: Communitarian Democrat
Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
for: social security, civil rights, free trade, public education, public health care, homeland security.
against: arms trade, electoral fraud, tax reform, death penalty
(please add/remove an issue)
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)