this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
health care, education, democratic reform) to become more efficient and provide better services.
This personality type combines these five perspectives:
democrat, big state, individualist, rationalist, narrow focus
- the â€œwisdom of crowds.â€
- improving the social safety net.
- security measures to improve their personal safety.
- support for artistic pursuits.
- seeking long term "efficiency" for programs.
- that quality of life issues best decided locally.
- elitism, or rule by experts.
- secrecy and the withholding of information.
- worrying about being popular or fashionable.
- single issue politics.
- trying to make everyone dance to the same tune.
Philosophy: Liberal Democrat
Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
for: social security, civil rights, public education, separation of church and state, public health care, homeland security, same-sex marriage, municipal infrastructure
against: military spending, electoral fraud, tax reform,
(please add/remove an issue)
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. Learn how to edit.
send us your feedback on what you think of the results.