this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
The Marxist political personality seeks security, solidarity and equality while mobilizing the managerial powers of the state to provide for the material well being of the population, by the will of the people. Genuine democracy was viewed by Marx to be the outcome following the destruction of the bourgeois state power.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
democrat,big state,collectivist,rationalist,narrow focus
- sensitivity to inequalities of power and influence
- expanding the range of public insurance programs (employment insurance, old age pensions, medicare and disability programs)
- government employment for its stability
- a strong sense of social responsibility.
- elitism, or rule by experts.
- those who are disloyal
- people who flout "community standards".
- making decisions on a case by case basis which can lead to bias favoritism.
- â€high conceptâ€ ideas
Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
for: public sector, labour unions, fair trade, public education, monetary reform, public health care, against: globalization, income inequality, private sector, electoral fraud
(please add/remove an issue)
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)