this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
Wealth of Nations and the lesser known The Theory of Moral Sentiments are fiscal conservatives with a drive for reform - less tolerant of inequality, pork barrelling and monopolists.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
authoritarian,small state, individualist, rationalist, wide focus
- the â€œwisdom of expertsâ€.
- understanding how nations and civilizations go through stages of development like individuals do.
- advocating change at the national or international level
- governments working from a set of logical rules.
- people who "make do" on their own
- competition, and facing challenges
- catering to special interest groups
- single issue politics
- worrying about being popular or fashionable.
- being accountable to community standards
Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
land reformfiscal policy inflation rate land reform economic inequality competition monetary reform trade public infrastructure rural development corporate social responsibility property rights economic growth technology freedom of information habitat conservation biodiversity United Nations social capital separation of church and state police race relations culture amateur sport unemployment
(please add/remove an issue)
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)