this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
The patricians were the wealthy aristocrats who controlled the government of Rome as a republic. These elites sought prosperity, order and good government, while keeping the power and positions of responsibility closely held among the "noble" classes. Personal values held most important are duty and loyalty.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
authoritarian, small state, collectivist, rationalist, narrow focus
Compare this type with others that are "one letter away"
DSCRN ABCRN ASIRN ASCLN ASCRW
- trust in the judgement of experts/ hand picked individuals
- see politics more as a competition of willpower and resources
- less interference in the free market
- tax cuts, particularly for high income individuals or corporations.
- favor â€œlaw and orderâ€
- think often in terms of â€œus and themâ€
- self determination for minorities
- expanding the social safety net.
- placing personal rights before the community interest.
Philosophy: Social Conservative
The family compact
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
transportation industry manufacturing industry corporate taxation foreign ownership public utilities public infrastructure waste management property rights inflation rate tax reform censorship animal rights war crimes social contract rural development governance debt relief for poor countries welfare unemployment public education public safety civil rights tobacco multiculturalism
(please add/remove an issue)
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)