this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
Whigs are conservatives who defend the status quo, including preserving cultural traditions, flagship industries and the established social order.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
authoritarian, small state, collectivist, idealist, narrow focus
- tax cuts, particularly for high income individuals or corporations.
- enjoy public celebrations
- being patriotic
- thinking often in terms of â€œus and themâ€
- following precedents
- favoring fairness over "efficiency"
- having too many people involved in a decision (too many cooks).
- challenges to authority
- putting too much trust in statistics or science
- big changes which may introduce as many problems as they solve.
- trying to make everyone dance to the same tune.
Philosophy: Social Conservative
Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
corporate taxation executive compensation foreign ownership transportation rural development public infrastructure public park privacy freedom of information censorship water quality forestry sports and recreation social justice trafficking in persons immigration direct democracy same sex marriage freedom of religion public education homelessness employment children's rights agism
(please add/remove an issue)
George Bush II
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)