this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
This kind of technocrat serves the common good in by an incremental series of centrally planned and controlled steps. Named after Fredric Winslow Taylor, who was an industrial manager rather than a political theorist, became famous for his â€œtime and motionâ€ studies which sought to manage the smallest movements of workers under his management to optimize production.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
authoritarian, big state, individualist, rationalist, narrow focus
- have confidence in the â€œwisdom of expertsâ€.
- doubt in the capability of the average person to make wise decisions.
- expanding the range of public insurance programs (employment insurance, old age pensions, medicare and disability programs)
- less accountable community standards
- challenges to authority
- spending cuts
- making decisions on a case by case basis which can lead to bias favoristism.
- single issue politics
Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
public education productivity poverty corporate governance criminal law development electoral system police social capital sports and recreation air pollution energy water supply genetic engineering information technology tax reform competition economic policy property rights product safety industrial safety public infrastructure transportation multinational corporation
(please add/remove an issue)
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)