this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
Strong, even "visionary" leadership with a populist bent, this type tends to spend more on public services and public safety, while playing to big business and social conservatism. Hollywood republicans play on patriotism in their foreign policy.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
authoritarian, big state, individualist, idealist, wide focus
- trust in the judgement of experts/ hand picked individuals
- prefer clear lines of authority.
- cutting red tape
- the idea that society needs a "paradigm shift"
- distributing powers to other jurisdictions.
- spending cuts
- putting too much trust in statistics.
- addressing the symptoms rather than the "root causes".
Philosophy: Corporatist Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
immigration drinking age drug policy employment entrepreneurship gun control health care human rights legalization of marijuana public safety freedom of religion welfare United Nations agriculture energy intellectual property tax reform globalization economic growth waste management rural development
(please add/remove an issue)
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)