this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
Socialists were the first to coin the term "internationalism", and internationalist ideals featured prominently among the principles of the socialist movement. An alternative to free market globalization - it promotes political and social integration, not merely economic integration. Internationalism promotes increasing cooperation between sovereign nations, but some prefer to be world citizens, and advocate toward democratic globalization by creating a World Government. Internationalism supports:
* multilateralism (world leadership is not held by any single country),
* formal and informal interdependence between countries, with some limited supranational powers given to international organizations controlled by those nations via intergovernmental treaties and institutions.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
authoritarian,big state,collectivist,rationalist,wide focus
- government employment for its stability
- government support for people or industries or regions who experience misfortune
- a strong sense of social responsibility.
- seeking long term "efficiency" and productivity
- advocating change at the national or international level.
- nations and civilizations go through stages of development like individuals do.
- the fragmentation of states into smaller geographic units.
- challenges to authority
- spending cuts
- those who are disloyal
Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
monetary reform globalization inflation rate economic inequality competition globalization technology freedom of information privacy climate change ecological indicators energy weapons of mass destruction World Bank United Nations social well-being International Monetary Fund International Court of Justice arms trade debt relief for poor countries refugee unemployment productivity poverty human rightsconstitutional reform
(please add/remove an issue)
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)