this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
Bolshevists such as V. I. Lenin promoted what became the model for the Soviet Socialist Republic, a centralized state which planned economic and social progress.
This personality type combines these five perspectives
authoritarian,big state, collectivist, rationalist, narrow focus
- doubting in the capability of the average person to make wise decisions.
- seeing politics as a competition of willpower and resources
- expanding the range of public insurance programs (employment insurance, old age pensions, medicare and disability programs)
- seeking long term "efficiency" and productivity
- a state to focus on basic needs â€“ food, housing, health, jobs
- distributing powers to other jurisdictions.
- placing personal rights before the community interest.
- any emphasis on personal "feelings" because they are subjective.
Alternate Nicknames: (suggest a different nickname for this type)
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
immigration pensions employment food security health care public education productivity poverty product safety public infrastructure culture capitalism energy renewable resources technology economic policy public utilities public parks urban development financial industry
(please add/remove an issue)
Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)