this is one of the political personality types of the PPQ
Misionaries combine strong leadership with a firm committment to an overarching ideology, either religious, or nationalist, or ideological. This commitment is expressed by contributions or voluntary service to the group. The best qualities of this type are the ability to practice self dicipline, determination and committment to one's beliefs.
Alternate Nicknames: Fundamentalists, Guardians, Missionaries
This personality type combines these five perspectives
authoritarian,big state, collectivist, idealist, wide focus
This type is just one away from:
DBCLW, ASCLW, ABILW, ABCRW, ABCLN
- the â€œwisdom of expertsâ€.
- expanding the range of public insurance programs (employment insurance, old age pensions, medicare and disability programs)
- enjoy public celebrations
- decrying public â€œvicesâ€
- looking to scriptures, rights, or treaties.
- advocating that society needs a "paradigm shift"
- self determiniation for minorities
- tax cuts, particularly on high income individuals or corporations.
- putting too much trust in statistics or science
- addressing the symptoms rather than the "root causes".
The following issues may be of interest to you. Visit and edit these pages to reflect your beliefs.
death penalty drug policy education employment homosexuality human rights poverty public health public safety welfare nuclear testing social contract animal rights pollution genetic engineering technology foreign ownership gambling industry housing monetary reform accounting reform freedom of information energy separation of church and state Israeli-Palestinian conflict governance terrorism
(please add/remove an issue)
engage it, change it - edit this page to add or change this personality profile. (learn how to edit a page)